Initial Public Offerings
Eden provides a full project management service for companies wishing to list on global recognised investment exchanges.
We provide a seamless service to manage the process from end to end, allowing management to focus on their key responsibility of managing the company.
- Key tasks as part of any IPO project management assignment include:
- Appointment of the required advisers (legal, accounting, technical);
- Participation in the due diligence committee process;
- Compilation of the Prospectus/Admission Document;
- Liaison with regulators and stock exchanges;
- Appointment of nominated market maker capital raising management;
- Co-ordination of marketing and roadshows; and
- Sourcing of senior management and directors.