Divestments and Joint Ventures
Eden can structure and manage a competitive divestment and/or strategic partner process to maximise the terms of the divestment and valuation of our client’s project. This also minimises managements time requirements with little disruption to the day-to-day business operations.
Through our global network of investors and partners we are well placed to secure a buyer or investor whether it be via a local or global trade player, off-taker or private equity fund.
As part of this service we offer the following:
- Technical review of the business / project;
- Pricing analysis (financial model, comparables analysis);
- Preparation of the Virtual Data Room, Flyer, Information Memorandum and Management Presentation;
- Management of due diligence, site visits and Q&A with multiple parties and their advisors;
- Solicit non-binding and binding bids adhering to a strict timetable;
- Negotiations and finalising of the binding transaction documents;
- Liaise with lawyers and advisors to negotiate and finalise the mark-up of the transaction documents; and
- Assist with any final conditions through to closing of the transaction.